My Photo
Name:
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada

Blissfully married (second try - picked a younger, quirkier one this time), left-wing (but raised in Alberta so I lean a little to the right at times), somewhat opinionated (hah!) mom to two daughters, Mitchie and Nyckee, Ima to Chaeli and Carson.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

January 20 -- Warm winter's night



The balmy weather continues. I just took Charlotte out for her last pit stop of the night, and it's not only warm out but the sky is giving off a lot of light, too. I almost felt like having a campout. Instead, I took a picture of the trees in front of our house. It doesn't show how cool and spooky it looks out there, because my camera cost less than $200, so you'll have to trust me: It looks really cool and spooky out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home