My Photo
Name:
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada

Blissfully married (second try - picked a younger, quirkier one this time), left-wing (but raised in Alberta so I lean a little to the right at times), somewhat opinionated (hah!) mom to two daughters, Mitchie and Nyckee, Ima to Chaeli and Carson.

Saturday, September 30, 2006

rb - handywoman

Well, it was worth waking up this morning -- I learned something new. Nyckee bought tiles for her kitchen backsplash and we decided we'd put them in. "How hard could it be?", we thought. So we did it and it looks fabu. So I have a new skill to add to my repetoire. Need tiles? Call rb and/or Nyk. We can do.

Brent's on his way home from work tonight, yeay. Tomorrow, weather permitting, we shall golf for the last time of the year. Now there's a skill I have yet to master. But I'll don my cute golf outfit, pull my little cart and look like a pro even though I golf like a baboon. Go hard or go home. It's always fun though, especially if Mitchie comes along. Never a dull moment.

My mighty, mighty Eskimos are trying to lose another football game tonight. I've been watching them since I was in Grade 7 and this is the first year since I've been watching that they won't make the playoffs. But (as I remind all the Saskatchewaners who are harrasing me this year), we are still the Grey Cup Champs. For another couple of months anyway. Oh, and (as Rider fans often say) there's always next year.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You tiled her backsplash? Excellent :) I'll be hitting you up for tips once we're settled in the new place. If you were closer, I'd ask you to come help...

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home