My Photo
Name:
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada

Blissfully married (second try - picked a younger, quirkier one this time), left-wing (but raised in Alberta so I lean a little to the right at times), somewhat opinionated (hah!) mom to two daughters, Mitchie and Nyckee, Ima to Chaeli and Carson.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

January 27 -- About town



I missed a couple of days in there because I really, truly don't have a lot going on these days! Oh well -- I refuse to beat myself up about it, hah.

Here's a couple of pictures Mr X and I took as we were driving around a bit yesterday. One is a picture of the Shelter where Nyckee works -- we stopped in to see a couple of new dogs that just came in. So cute! The other one is one of about 5 or 6 snow sculptures that were made, I believe, in honour of the torch run a couple of weeks ago. They are in front of the Allen Sapp art gallery and they all have a First Nations flavour. We had gorgeous weather all month, so they have melted a bit, but they are still so pretty!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Easily I assent to but I dream the list inform should secure more info then it has.

4:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home