My Photo
Name:
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada

Blissfully married (second try - picked a younger, quirkier one this time), left-wing (but raised in Alberta so I lean a little to the right at times), somewhat opinionated (hah!) mom to two daughters, Mitchie and Nyckee, Ima to Chaeli and Carson.

Sunday, November 19, 2006

What the hell?

Hmm. It's been awhile since I last posted. I just checked a link to my blog and it was nothing but a blank screen. I've been silenced. How odd.

Mr X just left to go back to work for another shift. His brother was here for the past couple of days and he just left, too. So it's just the critters and me again. At some point today I'm going to have to muster up the energy to go and fill my car with gas. I looks gloomy and cold out there, so I'd just as soon stay inside, but I'd rather get it today than tomorrow on my way to work.

We had Chaeli for the weekend while Nyk and Miles went to the Big City for a concert. She was so much fun, as always. Charlotte had a vet appointment yesterday so Mr X and I took Chaeli along for the ride. She loved the vet's office with the animals and related supplies. She rearranged a shelf of cat food while I was paying the bill. It doesn't take long for a toddler to ruin a display. It's quite remarkable. We saw the biggest rotweiller ever -- the thing was huge. His owner said he was good with children so I let Chaeli pet him. They really liked each other and it was definitely an awwwwww moment. Dog owners are good people for the most part, I've decided. Charlotte spent the entire 40 minutes skulking around with her tail between her legs. She doesn't care much for the vet and she was not in the mood to visit.

Grey Cup game today. I could not care less. Montreal and BC. Whoop. I have no idea who to cheer for. Perhaps I'll cheer for BC's kicker because I like him. In any case, I'll be watching by myself, so I'll probably be surfing ebay at the same time. Maybe I'll find the down jacket that has been eluding me. I just got some fabulous boots and two skirts off of ebay last week. I LOVE the boots. Now I have to get the perfect outfit to match.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home