My Photo
Name:
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada

Blissfully married (second try - picked a younger, quirkier one this time), left-wing (but raised in Alberta so I lean a little to the right at times), somewhat opinionated (hah!) mom to two daughters, Mitchie and Nyckee, Ima to Chaeli and Carson.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Got the boots, got the boots, got the boots!

Finally, finally I found my black tall boots for this year. I've been looking EVERYwhere, including ebay, and I was willing to pay whatever they cost to get the right ones, and today I finally found them. At Winners, can you believe? And on sale for $50 bones. Woo! I'm so happy. So I'm set for footwear this winter. Well, at least I will be when my tan ebay boots come in. Whee!

Mr X and I went to the Big City today, to the Snowmobile show. It was fun, but we didn't buy anything there. Mr X should have bought a helmet, but he says he's saving his money now. He'll wear his fur hat instead. He's so cute.

Mr X and I dragged Chaeli around our backyard in her sled today. No snow, but she didn't care. She laughed and yelled, "Weeeeeeeee, weeeeeee!" for about an hour. She had the full winter garb; mits, balaclava, you name it. She could hardly see. We had so much fun. Just wait until it snows. We'll hardly notice driving over the frozen dog poo when there's snow.

Gotta go. Mr X is off the phone and it's movie-time. Happy day!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What brand of boots did you get? What style are they?

11:05 AM  
Blogger ruthieB said...

I'm not really sure. Hmm, I just checked. The brand name is Madeline. They are almost identical to my old boots that are now pretty worn out. Tall, almost 4" narrow squarish heel, a little bit of leather detail up the front, pointed square toe.
Winners also had some Enzo Angiolini boots that I loved, but they were shorter (the boot part) than I wanted. I have a few pair of Enzo shoes and I love them, so if those boots had been taller I would have bought them for sure. I still might. :)

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home